1. when wearing too many layers of clothes and your arms stick out as you walk and make you waddle a little.
2. also an endearing term for someone you consider your soulmate.
1. “oh no, i shouldn’t have put my coat on. i’m penguinned!”
2. “i love you, you’re my penguin.”
“we are penguinned.”
1. a very funny girl. 2. awkward conversation holder. 3. more shy than believable. 4. weirder than believable. phanessa: don’t you understand phanessanese erin: no, because i’m normal. phanessa: yeah, that’s right, you’re not a phanessa now are you?
- pepsi dunk
using pepsi as lubricant for masturbation purposes. “dude, i was out of lube and now i’m chaffed because i decided to pepsi dunk it!”
- person first
policitally correct way of referring to someone who isn’t normal. basically it means that they’re so f-ck-d up, you need to remind everyone that they’re even a person. i’m not crippled, i’m a person with a disability. he’s not an autistic f-ck, he’s a person with autism. he’s not a downs, he’s a person with […]
- peter fortune
the man wh-r- version of a dinner wh-r-. one who targets unsuspecting wealthy older women, for expensive dinners and golden diamond encrusted baubles. joe is such a peter fortune he’ll bang any old b-tch for dinner and shiny gems.
(noun) -a mobile vehicle that serves pho and other vietnamese dishes, including banh mi & coffee, in the dc metro area. ex: a: i’m famished! let’s eat vietnamese food today… b: sounds good. according to twitter & facebook, phowheels will be operating on xyz street today at 11am! (slang) -say this to show that you’re […]