1. something which is both public and private. also known as priblic.
2. having gone to the pub during friday lunch.
3. undergoing adolesent deveopment.
1. the function was ‘pubate’ so could not be called.
2. he sat slumped in his chair ‘pubate’.
3. he was ‘pubate’ and so found britney spears appealing.
- lmao syndrome
it’s quite sad, really. lmao, an internet acronym for laughing my -ss off, lmao syndrome is a were the victim; “lmao’s” so hard that there b-tt ox actually falls off of their body. poor kid, he has lmao syndrome. i have lmao syndrome, so i take a number of pills for it everyday.
- race protector
a person, usually a white liberal, tries to call a person a racist for saying any racial slur, racist comment or prejudice phrase. but if the slur, comment or phrase is against a white man it is not racist. white man: ha, pancho is such a stereotypical wet back. other white man: yes! and darrel […]
- public display of infection
a public incident which subjects others to one’s own germs/ diseases. “that guy made no effort whatsoever to cover his sneeze. that was a total public display of infection.”
- pub o'b*g
a condition that occurs the morning after a big night on the drink. one uses the toilet to drop a grog bog but does it away from their pppor (primary pooing place of residence) (usually the pub). it is usually done as a favour to everyone 1.) i’ll be back in twenty, i just got […]
- puddin pirate
-ss f-cker, queer type! take off the fishnet t-shirt bono, you look like a f-ck-n puddin pirate!!!