Westerly Middle School


a middle school in the westerly, ri, that consists of grades 5-8. moving the fifth graders was a bad idea, because they’re uncomfortable and the eighth graders find their presence annoying. grade 6 think they’re the sh-t because they change cl-sses for the first time in their life. seventh grade, this is when they start to think they’re allowed to get into serious relationships, like cuddling in bed together and making out, which is odd considering that they’re 12, and they over-use the peace sign and kissy face, to much annoyance. finally, there’s the eighth graders, who literally just want to get the h-ll out of there and into the high school. most of the teachers are italian and annoying(like the students). 60% of the seventh and eighth graders are drug addicts, and the remaining 40% are either b-tchy cheerleaders, the dumb-ss athletes, the super-smart kids, or the dancers and gymnasts. the food is awful, the princ-p-ls ban popular clothing items such as north faces and headbands because they’re afraid of “formations of gangs,” and most of the kids are white-ghetto and think they’re hood.
pod chick: i go to westerly middle school!!11!!!!
out-of-towner: get the h-ll away from me.

Read Also:

  • emerson waldorf school

    a school in hillsborough nc in which you do more art than any other subject. also, there mascot is the fighting gnomes……yes, gnomes are real!!!! according to emerson waldorf school philosophy, media is baaaaad!!!! tv is a plug-in drug!!!! lol screw math, lets draw rainbows and b-tterflies!!!!! student: what are we doing in school today? […]

  • emo david

    the stereotypical emo boy, can be used to describe any over the top emo male. (think mary-sue in a badly written fan fic) emo david is bi and proud. emo david has black hair that he dyed himself, with bangs over his eyes. he even highlights his bangs sometimes. emo david’s eyes are framed in […]

  • gautum

    a crazy, half-blind, fat indian that crazy, half-blind, fat indian that sits behind you in english cl-ss and never shuts up? yeah, that’s a gautum

  • quickspurt

    a chubby girl who makes you -j-c-l-t- early because she is so aggressive in bed. a girl who doesn’t have s-x often and screws like it is going to be a while before she gets it again. dude jenn is such a quickspurt. i gotta find a girl who isnt a quickspurt.

  • quick switch

    when you are porking a babe and she says something that makes u mad so u turn ure condom inside out without her knowing, exposing the sperm to her egg, getting her pregnant monica: i am pregnant betty: didn’t you use a condom monica: yeah but that black guy did a quick switch when i […]


Disclaimer: Westerly Middle School definition / meaning should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. All content on this website is for informational purposes only.