1. the acc-mulation of transparent goo on a cybernetic duck’s left lacrimal caruncle. it is occasionally used as an explative.
2. the sound of a horribly broken m-ffin fan.
3. the sound one makes after seeing an epic cringe.
4. an obscure ancient game played by greek demi-gods, where contestants hurled goat livers at fleeing villagers.
1. zeej usually acc-mulates only on the left lacrimal caruncle of most cybernetic ducks.
1.5 “oh zeej!” “zeej nuts.” “zeejee weegee” ” zeej n’ queej” “zeej me!”
2. the m-ffin fan must be broken. it’s constantly going “zeeeeeeeeeeeeej”.
3. -sees a “pranking the hood” video- zeej! that’s just… zeeeej…
4. “yeah, i heard aetes got a hernia and a sprained earlobe during a really intense game of zeej. poor guy.”
giving a zombie a bl-w j-b. instead of spitting out a wad of c-m at the end, the giver usually has to spit out the zombie’s d-ck because it has fallen off. only a really dumb -ss would give a zeej. note that the reverse of this scenario is really just a zombie that probably doesn’t have any teeth trying to gnaw on a d-ck.
have you seen left 4 head? zeejs everywhere!
- crush heart break
when you have a crush on someone and they break your heart by: •playing you •ignoring you it can also occur when your crush has a girlfriend or boyfriend or is interested in someone else. i just had the worst crush heart break. i feel like dying.
- kip hirrlingers disease
unexplainable heaviness of the arms. i couldn’t lift my arms and my dr. diagnosed me with kip hirrlingers disease.
- media warrior
a person who can do a whole lot of trash talking on social media but when confronted does not back it up, one who is very vague in social media post when talking trash all these media warriors sure talk a lot on social media but not to my face.
- womble it up
to go watch sovietwomble’s videos him: hey! what’s up? her: about to womble it up in here! him: haha, yeah that guy is fun! “gotta womble it up, it’s been a while” “gonna womble it up!”
- tom hanken
there aren’t any definitions for tom hanken yet. can you define it?