the best friend anyone could ever have, always reliable, the funniest person you will ever meet
the comedian up there is my best friend, he’s a real manion
someone who acts as if they have a below average iq (i.e. someone who has a mental r-t-rdation or acts as if they have one).
you are being such a manion right now.
to p-ss out with an open beverage in your hand and proceed to spill it all over yourself.
greg was really f-cked up last night and pulled a manion.
n. a man companion who you have not dtr’d as a boyfriend. not to be confused with manpanion.
andy: so are you going out with your boyfriend tonight?
amy: he isn’t my boyfriend. he is just my manion.
1. a disgusting, vile creature capable and willing to perform s-xual intercourse on any orifice small enough to provide friction for a notoriously small p-n-s. can be used as a verb or a noun.
2. an extreme case of acne. individuals with manion acne are typically reviled by god and should be avoided; exposure to pus excreted from the acne of these individuals can cause syphilis, contamination of the soul, impotence, and blindness.
3. a foul smelling creature.
1. n. wow, i can’t believe that guy f-cked a dead possum…i mean, really, what a manion!
v. did you hear billy’s going to prison? apparently he manioned his 8 year old sister.
2. stay away from mike, he’s got bad case of manion.
3. jesus, i bet you could smell that manion from outer sp-ce.
- josh dun's d*ck
clink clink goes my d-ck when i slap it on my chick put it inside her sh-t make her suck make her lick my d-ck can do all the tricks longer than a chopstick rides like a broomstick all lubed up and slick this goes to the skeleton clique because i love josh duns d-ck […]
trumpism, a loser, unbelievable, sniveling, cry baby, habitual liar, groper, narcissist he’s such a chumpian !
- matthew creasey
a rare type of egg, with small hairs on the top. “…and here we see a wild matthew creasey, in its natural habitat.”
- knife fight rules
the key rule is there are no knife fight rules. snake threw a drink and knife at the bandidos’ eyes because there are no knife fight rules.
there aren’t any definitions for kriddle yet. can you define it?