21. men like women to be into the same things they are into, but don’t pretend to be into the same things. women don’t expect men to like doing nails.
22. men like to do things first before women. it makes them feel more important.
23. men have higher body temperatures than women. men are like portable heaters that snore.
24.if a man says, “i’ll call you,” and he doesn’t, he didn’t forget…he didn’t lose your number…he didn’t die. he just didn’t want to call you.
25. men compartmentalize everything. this means that is something doesn’t fit into one of their brain catigories, they freak out and can’t handle it.
26. men only -rg-sm once during s-x. sucks for you
27. all men watch p-rn and m-st-rb-t-, this is considered cool. most women do to but won’t admit it because it’s ok for a man but shameful for a women.
28. men are impatient. this means they hate it if women take a long time to get ready. but really it’s their fault because they set up all these standards for how a woman should look.
29. men think they are smarter then women and have them figured out. women just let them think that because if they really understood the complexity of being a woman their tiny stupid male brains would explode.
30. men want to date a wh-r- but marry an innocent virgin.
50 facts about men continued.
are us men supposed to be insulted by this list?
i dont understand
a list which pretty much any woman on urban dictionary will click on and read to find more about us and our weaknesses,
either after or before she reads 50 facts about women.
come on do you honestly think it’s gonna be that easy to find what our weaknesses are simply by clicking 50 facts about men?
- 7 deadly sins
7 sins that every one commits, so we’re all going to h-ll 1. pride 2. envy 3. gluttony 4. l-st 5. anger 6. greed 7. sloth everyday ways of committing the 7 deadly sins: girl 1: wow, i’m got an a !! (devil snickering at the corner one more person added to his collection) random […]
- aint no thang but a chicken w*ng
an alternative to saying “you’re welcome” or “no problem.” “hey man, thanks for helping me bury that body” “ain’t no thang but a chicken w-ng” doesnt matter. i dont care. its not a big deal. yea i know he beat me in that fight but it aint no thang but a chicken w-ng. whenever something […]
- alcoholic hostility
alcohol performing its’ ‘magic’ on a normally ‘nice person’, changing their personality somewhat like jekyll/hyde. alcoholic hostility convinced john he was being ‘stunk on,’ which always immediately switched him into ‘fighting mode’ alcoholic hostility had him/her taking on the most aggressive and nonsensical imagined positions…
- a lollipop *ss n*gg*
a lollipop -ss n-gg-, is a sarcastic slang combination used mostly by african american females, for a man that acts like or exhibits females b-tchy qualities. acts like a messy female is a feminine -ss male. his -ss acts like a female. weak -ss easily misled man a messy -ss man. always in somebody else’s […]
- alt codes
a code that is a combination of alt and a number on the number pad alt + 1 = ☺ that is the first alt code a series of numbers on the numpad that when typed while holding the alt-key will produce a symbol not normally found on the keyboard. some examples of alt codes: […]