bagel in the bush

when a hairy female decides to be aggressive and wear a strap on, so she can f-ck a boy/girl in their -n-s. this is called bagel in the bush because the -n-s is the bagel and the hairy v-g-n-…. well is the bush.
dude1: why are you walking like that bro?
dude2: out of nowhere lexi decided to bagel in the bush me last night!
dude1: yo, i get it. sara did that to me last week, i couldn’t walk for 3 days.
when a girl is bored and loves a glem
a:hey man, did you see that bagel in the bush?
b:yeah dude, she was all over that glem

Read Also:

  • 750m

    prison slang for a 7 year old, 50 pound male in reference to the victim of s-xual offense. “he didn’t kill n-body, he’s one of those 750m guys.”

  • baile funk

    dancemusic/hiphop (sounds a little like old school miami b-ss with rap in portugese) originating from the favela (ghetto)in rio de janeiro. baile funk is becoming mainstream these days.

  • Hot chad

    when you fart in a chicks eye leading to pink eye i had a hot chad and now i have pink eye… f-ck’n chad

  • 750z

    someone who enjoys having many p-n-s’s in their b-tthole. i am a 750z

  • 75/25

    1. someone you can tolerate 75% of the time but who, the other 25% of the time, reminds you why you aren’t dating or married. 2. a person who’s more than a friend but less than significant other. 3. a relationship that’s not a relationship. “i’m taking my 75/25 to my cousin’s wedding. i hope […]

Disclaimer: bagel in the bush definition / meaning should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. All content on this website is for informational purposes only.