1. to make great haste
2. to walk or run quickly as if you’re late for something or you have to use the bathroom
3. a method used when running from authority figures
origin: a combination of “book it” and “haul -ss”
also, booking -ss, and less commonly book -ssing.
1. “put on those rollerblades and just book -ss down that hall!”
2. “oh man! it’s it good thing i booked -ss or i would’ve been late to cl-ss!”
3. “the cops saw us doing recreational drugs. that’s about when we booked -ss”
the bottom of a book; the part of the book you see when it is lying flat on a table.
i really wish they’d prop the books up so i don’t have to look at book -sses.
the act of outsourcing tasks, traditionally performed by an employee or contractor, to an undefined, large group of clowns, through an open call. clownsourcing depends essentially on the fact that because it is an open call to an undefined group of people, it gathers those who are least fit to perform tasks, unable solve complex […]
a v-g-n- that is abnormally deep, resembling a digeredoo. man, she had a proper cludgeroo, i went all the way in and i was nearly touching her lungs!
- Clunge Clog
the act of preventing a woman from achieving her desire of getting with someone by any means necessary, or indeed unnecessary. the female equivalent of a c-ck block, if you will. person 1: hey, look aimee’s dancing with that guy, should we move away? person 2: why don’t we grind up against him instead? that […]
having abnormally large br–sts. can be used when refering to other large objects other than br–sts so long as br–sts are also mentioned. rebecca is quite dankey
anything that is h-m-s-xual he is f-ggatorial with another man.