concentrated curl

when a bi (pr-nounced b… i. ie.. bachelor innovation ) student decided to work out at the gym and curls 10% of the way then uses one’s other arm for the rest of 90%. concentrated curls are the shiz
go to uccs’s gym and watch chas do them.

“they’re concentrated curls man”

Read Also:

  • capitalicious

    an adjective used to describe a noun that is central to a capitalist principle. george w. is one capitalicious mothah suckah!

  • Lobascio

    when someone or something pops up out of no where. joe, lobascio, i didn’t see you standing here 2 seconds ago!

  • Cap keeper

    someone who keeps the c-ke rewards caps for the 3-point codes to try and win the cr-p c-ke can’t even sell. chris: holy h-ll! did you see that? jack: see what? chris: that cap keepers stack! it almost toppled over when i sat on the couch, i mean if those paper codes weren’t there…it would […]

  • car fox

    a female that appears to be very attractive, but from closer inspection it is determined that her body is not up to par with her face. from inside her car, she is a fox. dude! i thought i saw the hottest girl ever but then when she stood up, she turned out to be an […]

  • broskinaut

    one of your bros that is an astronaut or high up in your group of friends. dude how about we only take the broskinauts out to the weed garden.

Disclaimer: concentrated curl definition / meaning should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. All content on this website is for informational purposes only.