1. a system created in 2010 to help struggling working cl-ssmen succeed in the work place
2. a system created to run in a grocery store.
3. an ordered and comprehensive -ssemblage of facts, principles, doctrines, or the like in a particular field of knowledge or thought: a system of philosophy.
4. a coordinated body of methods or a scheme or plan of procedure; organizational scheme: a system to succeed.
5. any formulated, regular, or special method or plan of procedure: a system of marking, numbering, or measuring; a winning system at bridge.
6. a system founded by eddie. it is described as a system to be successful at success.
ray is running the eddie system. he has all checkstands open, and is making check out success
a word meaning more than jealous. “dude, i just got the new -ssasin’s creed!” “really?im so jelleh!”
an eerj is an unknown part of the body. the germans invented it, but cannot locate it. most people will have one, you just have to look for it. ach neine, mein eerj ist kaputt
an acroymn for “-ss kicking motherf-cker”. “dude, you are an akmf!”
- Alabama Embo
when a m-ssively over-weight girl sits on your face, completely smothering it – and then forces out a dump which subsequently is pushed up your nostrils and is under such pressure it comes out your ears. usually results in b-tching and two-facedness. “hey man, what’s up?” “not much, although just got back from the hospital, […]
an informal replacement for the phrase “back packing.” it actually rhymes though, so it’s better than the original phrase. hey jack, aren’t you goin’ backinpackin’ sometime next year? why yes, kelly! you should come backinpackin’ with me!