a curse, usually said when agitated or frustrated, similar to ‘d-mn.’
*after stepping on a painful, upward facing plug*
1) a sing of exasperation, not to be taken literaly by someone not showing an obvious s-xual interest.
2) during intercourse, to be taken literally, sorta. means go harder and deeper.
1) f-ck me if you aren’t an idiot
2) f-ck me! f-ck me! push it in!
3) *wakes up* f-ck me! i gotta be in court in one hour.
something i say to my boyfriend when he’s being to gentle
come on chris f-ck me, pound me like a mallard duck.
1) sarcastic reply towards a frustrating situation
2) s-xual demand for harder or deeper penetration.
1) random dude: i should’ve stopped after the first c-m so i wouldn’t be stuck in this traffic jam. f-ck me.
2) boyfriend:*quickly thrusts tip in and out* me:”stop being such a little b-tch and just f-ck me”
what to say when u wake up earley and relize you didnt do your home work
f-ck me i didnt do my home work
wut u say in order to have rough s-x and when it is screamed it means to do it harder
ah! f-ck me like theres no tommorrow!
to slide your hard c-ck into me, and make me feel good. i want every inch inside my p-ssy!!!!
sliding that hard c-ck into me , as i say “f-ck me i want it all the way in me, slide it in me harder and deeper”
an abbreviation for “ffffff,” used to reference the most extreme level of whiteness possible, one that is staggeringly asinine in its appearance, privilege, and/or -ssociated abhorrent behaviors. see also: ffffff etymology: rgb hexadecimal conversion of the color white (ffffff) as opposed to black (oooooo) source: goggle rapidtables and cross reference hex-to-rgb. you have to be […]
- you goofy
whatever the f-ck meech means bro you goofy
- fired chicken
a thing n-gg-rs love tyron: wow tht fried chicken looks good javonte: fasho doe black ppl love fired chicken
- jesse alonzo
a manager that works for usaa (united states automobile -ssociation) that looks to do anything in his power to set people up for failure. he is known to be one of the worst managers of all time. he also looks for a way to get people fired for no reason and won’t quit until he […]
the language of memes (play on the language j-panese) concerned parent: “what language is that voice in?” kid: “memese”