the single greatest and most significant event ever to take place in american history. covered extensively in apush, it was the purchase of what is now southwestern new mexico and southern arizona from mexico. it was officially ratified in 1854. the treaty was negotiated by james gadsden, who wanted to build a transcontinental railroad through the area. this railroad was never actually built, but the territory acquired through the gadsden purchase remains undoubtedly one of the most critical additions to the united states.
“you’ve got to be able to laugh at the gadsden purchase, it’s what life’s all about!”
“who’s your favorite president?”
“franklin pierce, obviously, because he ratified the gadsden purchase.”
“it’s june 8th, why are you having a party?”
“to celebrate the final approval and ratification of the gadsden purchase, of course!”
a deviant s-xual act, in the tradition of the donkey punch and the cleveland steamer, named after the purchase of a portion of what is now arizona from mexico in 1853.
the s-xual act proceeds thusly:
1. go to tijuana, or some such lawless mexican border town with plenty of brothels and prost-tution.
2. find a mexican prost-tute, and promise her lots of money for standard doggy-style s-x.
3. just as you ‘finish,’ roll up the money you owe her and stick it in her cornhole.
4. congratulate yourself on symbolically continuing the american tradition of unabashedly f-ck-ng over the rest of the world.
– i was bored one night, so i drove across the border to el paso and gave a hooker named rosalita the old “gadsden purchase.”
– i stuck the money in her b-tt, but she’s brazilian, so it’s not a genuine “gadsden purchase.”
- polyester c**n
a black man or woman who dresses in the style of a pimp or wears polyester even though it is way out of style. here comes leroy with his new polyester dress shirt . he is a real polyester c–n! shawtakiki wore her polyester pant suit to the club … what a polyester c–n!
- gaf tape
tape commonly used in the entertainment industry. better and more expensive than duct tape (about $17 a roll). v. gaf, pp. gaffing, pt. gaffed go and gaf up that mic.
the act of typing with no errors and correct and exact punctuation, such as this sentence. gagetyping such as this: tanner, you are the coolest person i know. lol. (horrible i know)
- gangsta nation
consider this an invitation to mah gangsta nation. na na na na nana nana.
- garden p*n*s
a sneaky, slithering serpent that is known to hide in bushes, specifically in taco bell drive-thrus. hey kareem! look at that garden p-n-s! it’s just a d-ck in the bushes!