1. the most magical word in the word, which will summon only the most powerful of emotions, which cannot be named at the moment.
pr-nounced like “kad–sh”, the “d” and “oo” sounds being emphasized emphatically when said.
1. the sound your p–p makes upon splashing into toilet water.
2. a synonym for “cr-p”, as in, “i took a huge kadush.”
1. my cr-p was so big that it made the loudest kadush i have ever heard.
2. who left the m-ssive kadush in the toilet? i must commend them and award them this fine medal for excreting such a large waste product.
when something is just not right,or something feels bizarre and weird. also known from the “my push up bra will help me get my man” video from glozell on youtube./ giiiiirl,my hair is just off of kahw-nguh today!
- swan pie
1. n. popularised by jonathan rhys meyers as king henry viii in the final scene of the tudors, season two, any food dish representing one’s most gourmand culinary desires. (rltd.: swan.) 2. v. the act of indulging in anything that qualifies as swan pie. (rltd.: swanning, swanned.) 3. n. a baked pie of any type […]
- Fruit Pastel Game
a game where one partner takes a fruit pastel and inserts it into either the v-g-n- or -n-s, the other partner will then suck the fruit pastel out taking with it all the various juices and diseases. “hey joe, how did you get all them warts on your face?” “aw joe, me and suzanne played […]
- fuck you gun
using your middle finger and thumb to make a gun that is the most powerful insult ever. the next step up from the middle finger. danielle: you’re a b-tch! i want to kik your -ss! mandy: what the f-ck! don’t make me pull out the “f-ck you gun”!! danielle: oh sh-t, okay i’m sorry.
to swastikate is to draw a swastika, a n-z- symbol, in an undesirable location. such as a notebook, forehead, w2 form. is that a swastika on your paper?! yes. my immature fascist friend swastikated that paper earlier.