wormwood scrubs, locally known as the scrubs, is a 200 acre open sp-ce located in west london and it has an unenviable record in terms of crimes committed there.
“i had visions of the scrubs, or worse, concrete slippers and a dip in the thames.”
irvine welsh – “the acid house”
1. a very funny sitcom on nbc that has no laugh track (nor needs one).
2. clothing worn by hospital staff in the workplace. it’s easier to clean blood or vomit stains out of scrubs than out of a suit shirt and they’re a lot cheaper to replace.
3. in sports, players who aren’t talented enough to be in the starting lineup and spend most of their time on the bench.
4. according to the tlc song, somebody without a job or car or his own place, i.e. the kind of guy who t-boz, left eye and chilli were all too stuck up to consider dating or hanging out with. a scrub was a guy who couldn’t get no love from them even if he was a nice guy; since he had no material possessions they wanted nothing to do with him. this was probably just as well, since if the scrub in question did have a house of his own and impressed lisa (rip) enough to date her, it would only be a matter of time before she set it on fire.
1. michael j. fox guest-starred on scrubs last night.
2. aw man, this patient just puked all over my scrubs!
3. people thought darko milicic would be a starter for the detroit pistons in 2003-2004, but he was just a scrub and hardly got any playing time.
4. tlc: “a scrub is a guy that can’t get no love from me/and is also known as a buster/always talkin’ about what he wants/and just sits on his broke -ss…”
me: “hey surviving tlc members! didn’t you girls have to declare bankrupty at one point? seems to me like you’re the last people who should be judging anybody for being broke!”
seriously the funniest show television. it’s about a guy jd and his best friends turk, elliot and carla, who all work in a hostpital, with many other wondefully biazarre characters.
dude lets watch scrubs!
julie: this drug is the best one on the market. the only side effects are nausea, impotence and -n-l leakage.
dr. c-x: and, i’m getting two out of three, just from having this conversation
turk: you know, i never get chocolate cake.
elliot: oh, right, cause you’re diabetic. boo hoo. you know turk, if you want sympathy, get a disease people can see
carla: what if we have a son and he wants to dance?
turk: he can dance if he wants to. he can leave his friends behind. cause his friends don’t dance and if they dont dance then they’re no friends of mine, (music plays) (turks goes off dancing the safety dance)”
the todd: dude, i hear they have laws that make women completely cover their bodies when they’re out in public. the war in irak. try the war to see rack.”
a scrub is a now generalized term used as a synonym for a “noob” or “newb,” which is someone who is bad at a video game or activity in general.
most of the definitions here, surprisingly, have nothing to do with the actual term. the original definition is related to a person who makes a mistake in a video game, which is such a bad mistake that it is clearly wrong, yet they persist in making it. the term derives from street fighter ii, to describe some players that were so bad that they would mash their hands across the control pad, an act known as “scrubbing,” because it relates to scrubbing a car or other object with a sponge. thus they were deemed “scrubbers,” or “scrubs” for short. over time this term expanded throughout the gaming world, and then the real world, and lost its original meaning.
if you’re a scrub, then you owe me a cookie.
a scrub is a guy that thinks he’s fly
and is also known as a buster
always talkin’ about what he wants
and just sits on his broke -ss
a scrub is a guy that cant get no love from me
hanging out the p-ssenger side
of his best-friend’s ride
trying to holler at me
look at that scrub thinkin he can holla at me.
tv show that made it my goal in life to become a doctor with a quirky, black, surgeon friend named turk.
guy 1: dude, your totally racist, why does it have to be a black guy?
guy 2: because scrubs said so!!
a scrub is a more derogatory form of the slang “noob”, “nub” etc. and is primarily used in video games, particularly those which are multiplayer based.
whilst a noob is generally considered one who is new to the game, and as a result not proficient, a scrub need not necessarily be new. it may imply that the person accused is forever a noob, regardless of how much they may practice.
“fml why am i always on the scrub team”
“you piece of sh-t scrub, uninstall”
an absolute nonce teacher oi did that new gallantree hit up the first years
female who has s-x for money; prost-tute, wh-r- she’s more trull than true heart, if you take my meaning 1. noun. a derp-troll, i.e. a troll attempt intentionally botched in order to troll those who are amused by calling out trolls. not to be confused with metatroll. 2. noun. a preemptive troll, or a setup […]
in spanish is translated to she beautiful; in english, a colorado girl who’s been through a lot. she’s the girl everyone goes to for a problem and for a fix. she has all the contacts, and connections. she’s a true friend but sadly no one is there for her when she needs them most. she […]
- pushed pork
pulled pork after its been digested and excreted by the human body. hey phil, how was that pulled pork sandwich you had for lunch yesterday? “it was delicious, as a matter of fact i made pushed pork this morning, if you know what i mean.”
- phuc dat bich
a name of a vietnamese fellow who got banned from facebook by putting an ‘inappropriate’ name although it was actually his name did you hear about phuc dat bich on facebook? it’s so funny haha