voilà! in view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. this visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. however, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! the only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honor to meet you and you may call me v.
v by a, uh….uh… a vacuum!
the 22nd letter of the alphabet.
“okay cl-ss,” said miss nogard. “who can tell me the 22nd letter of the alphabet?”
“v,” thought rondi.
“v,” thought benjamin.
“w,” thought ron.
“v,” thought joy.
miss nogard called on ron.
“w,” said ron.
“no, i’m sorry,” said miss nogard. “the answer was v.”
“she should have called on me!” thought rondi.
“ron’s stupid,” thought joy.
“what an idiot!” thought benjamin.
1. 22nd letter of the alphabet.
2. biochemical symbol for valine.
3. chemical symbol for vanadium.
4. roman numeral rendered in arabic numerals as 5.
5. cool 1983 tv miniseries about an invasion of the earth by aliens who are not as friendly as they at first appear.
6. symbol of victory, used by the french resistance in the second world war.
7. main character in v for vendetta, a graphic novel by alan moore, who dresses in a stylised guy fawkes costume and sets about tearing down the totalitarian government of britain.
8. the same character as played by hugo weaving in the movie based on moore’s graphic novel.
9. thomas pynchon’s first novel.
10. as the v sign, a hand symbol indicating either “we’ve got this under control” or “up yours”, depending on the direction the palm is facing.
11. s-xual symbol; first letter of v-lv- or v-g-n-, and the shape of the figure echoes the folds at the split in the groin. as related in the pop mystical tale of the da vinci code, the letter is a symbol of the female principle or the womb, with an inverted v as that of the phallus.
12. with a full stop, informal shorthand for the word very.
13. short for versus.
14. i could go on …,
v. a very versatile letter.
the area right above the crotch so when you wear low pants you can see two lines just below the stomache, slanting inward. you can see it on both men and woman but it’s definately more common with men.
pull up your pants man you can see your v!
in new york its slang for a car
“i just got in the v ima be there soon”
the character in v for vendetta, a ninja type warrior who is fighting to defend freedom of speech
“v had to be the best character in that movie” said guy #1
“yeah he was 0wning those n00bs” said guy #2
- Dog Style
when a girl’s sucking your d-ck and you pet her hair like you would pet a dog. not to be confused with doggy style. it’s too bad that when that hooker does it dog style her bite is worse than her bark. dog style is the same as “doggystyle”, however, it is a more appropriate […]
- really fucking rubbish
a medical condition, this is where someone is unable to do simple tasks. this is a medical condition however, doctors usually tell sufferers of the disease to put their heads in a bucket of water and breathe in deeply, this always seems to do the trick. doctor; what’s the matter with you? patient; i think […]
- real piss
a phrase like real talk..or real sh-t a phrase p-ssy boy made famous im hungry as h-ll..real p-ss.. i f-ck that hoe silly..real p-ss tho..no lie like saying real talk or real sh-t..a term that p-ssy boy came up wif..from bp.com 1.real p-ss..i didnt pee in you 2.i would put the bang on u..real p-ss
name of the son of death, or ‘grim reaper’ birthed as the first life form to exist as well as the first opposite. his role yet undetermined, he is the only who walks the realms of time freely, hiding and living among its life forms. fallen son of death, the remorseless but heartfelt form of […]
- brian calistus
a young man, who hasn’t hit p-b-rty, changes on his friends a lot, ditches his or her friends, and is in denial. i can’t believe it your such a brian calistus !