the handicap many women suffer from due to their role in society. as women have been expected to be more ’emotional’ creatures and talk alot, they have developed more advanced emotional and social skills.
however, this to the level of sometimes making everything more complicated than it really is.
– she: so iv’e been thinking… it would be nice to spend more time together… well not all the time because that might cause us to get tired of each other, but you know more… like then we could prioritize other things too if we would want… i mean of course!… not that i mean that we should make each other less important!… and i’d like to eat breakfast with you more often, not like a grand breakfast like every day, but just eat together… maybe… if we’re not in a hurry somewhere..!! i’m not saying we should get too comfortable just because we are spending more time but it could be a good thing… i underdstand there is some mixed feelings in this all, but if i think of it, i’d might like that… what do you think?….
– he: ….? think about?
– she: ok fine, you don’t feel like i do…. f-ck you, we’re done!
– he: what?!
– friend: dude… what’s wrong with you? she just said that she wanted to move in with you and you said you didn’t!!!
– he: what part of all that said so?
– friend: that whole thing said so!!…. it’s called femaletardness, she didn’t mean to confuse you! jeez, read. between. the. lines, son!!!
sh-t in german aw shisa!, i did it again!
- Shit and Brush
the act of pretending to brush your teeth in the bathroom, when you’re actually sh-tting. usually done by shy sh-tters. “i didn’t want my roommates to know i was taking a dump, so i pulled a sh-t and brush”
the slang term for the series of books about a girl struggling to choose a boyfriend. her choices are: a pedophilic guy who wants to kill her and a werewolf who doubles as a native american stereotype. possibly the worst books ever written. i read sh-telight at the weekend just to see if it was […]
- shtick drek
yiddish for “piece of sh-t” i looked him in the eye and screamed “dbist a shtick drek!”
the pr-nunciation of the acronym s.t.f.u. (shut the f-ck up). it’s faster than sayign the letters of the acronym, and much faster than saying “shut the f-ck up.” jxni: those are nice boots marl0n: thanks jxni: give them to me marl0n: shtufah