is the sweetest guy you may meet. he’s a gentleman, he’s smart, funny, hot, silly, and mature. he knows just what to say and just when to say it and is the kind of guy you want to spend the rest of your life with.when they fall in love they make their partner feel so special and always spoil them. will always look out for their friends and family and protect the people they love. if you’re in love with a jalla, keep them forever because you’ll never find another that’s better ♥
sidney: h-llo jalla!!
jalla: hi sidney :]
-sidney melts into a unbelievable world of happiness-
in norway(and perhaps other places) the word is used to give example of something not very cool, or not very “western”. in other instances the word might actually be used to describe everything, and it is like common to believe others understand what you mean when you use it.
as what i know, the word came from the middle eastern countries in the middle of the 1990’s, and was mostly used by teenagers(13-18 year old’s). today it is rather commonly known all around norway.
the original word jalla means hurry, and comes from iran and some other middle eastern countries. the reason the word is used as a slang-word must have something to do with how the word is proanounced, since it may sound funny for norwegians.
iranian usage of the word:
– when someone comes in a room or a apartment when there might be some women not covering themselves with a shal, iranian men shout out jalla to warn them about their arrival. this kind of usage of the word is becoming more and more obsolete lately.
– “jalla! we dont have all the time in the world!”
norwegian usage of the word:
– no: “faen du er lite jalla.” e: “f-ck, you are so jalla!”
– no: “så du på den filmen som ble sendt på tv3 på søndag eller? jeg lo meg skakk. den var skikkelig jalla!” e: “did you see that movie the other day? i almost sh-tted in my pants. it was so d-mn jalla!”
– no: “1: hva dreiv dere med den forrige dagen? 2: næsj… vi bare jalla litt rundt på kjøpesenteret vel, som vanlig.” e: “1: what was you guys doing the other day? 2: uhm… we just jalla a bit at the mall, as usual.”
– no: “den bilen der er så jalla.” e: “that car over there is so jalla.”
as you can see, it is versatily used.
(noun) jalla – slang term for a jalapeno.
subway worker: would you like anything else on that, sir?
ed: gimme some bare jalla’s man
tony -while eating subway-: i’ve just hit jalla’s city…
a pejorative term used in the game of world of warcraft to refer to a paladin that is specced retribution. (coined by holyshawk.) any pally that specs ret is a r-t-rdin. a pejorative term in the game ‘world of warcraft’, refers to a player using a paladin cl-ss that has no idea what he/she is […]
- jim morrison
a great american poet. he had an extrodinary mind but beleived that intoxication was his muse. he changed the face of music forever. his band the doors was very popular in the 60’s and 70’s, but was no more when jim died of heart failure in 1971. popular songs were break on through, light my […]
a brief romantic encounter usually occuring while traveling or on vacation, occasionally outwardly resembling a conventional relationship, but without any underlying comittment. may be rekindled at future opportunities. melissa? yeah, she’s cool. we had a brief locationship at the company retreat last fall. friendships that only last while in the location they were formed such […]
- reverse cowgirl sixty nine
a s-x position in which the (female) recipient of oral s-x sits on or squats over her partner’s face while performing oral s-x to the giver. my girlfriend sucked on my c-ck as she pushed her wet p-ssy onto my tongue like it was a c-ck during our reverse cowgirl sixty nine session!
n. a short version for the last name sullivan. usually used as a nick name. 1. hey sully, hows it going? get a girl mid–rg-sm, p-ss out drunk and pee inside of her. “i’ve been cleaning p-ss out of my v-g-n- all day because some -sshole gave me a sully last nite.” a term used […]