Esports have been steadily rising in popularity for a number of years with larger prize pools and increased viewership. It is no coincidence that betting on esports has also increased and esports gambling revenue is expected to double from $7 billion to $14 billion in 2020 in part due to the cancellation of traditional sporting events caused by the Covid-19 crisis. One of the most popular esports to wager on is Counter-Strike: Global Offensive or CS: GO for short. Many CS:GO gambling and match betting sites offer a variety of markets for bettors to wager on. The following are some of the most popular CS: GO betting markets offered by bookmakers:
- Match Winner: This is the most basic form of esports bet. Punters wager on which team will win a specific match. Typically bets on the match winner are placed before the event starts. However many sports betting sites also offer live betting and people can place match winner bets even while the game is underway. Some sites will provide live streams of matches or if they don’t you can watch matches live on a number of sites such as Twitch and others.
- Tournament Winner: Another common type of wager is to bet on which team will be the overall winner of a tournament. These bets can be placed before the tournament starts or during the tournament. Of course odds will change as the tournament progresses.
- Round Betting: Punters wager on which team will win a specific round of a match.
- Rounds Over/Under: Some sites offer wagers on how many rounds will be played on a specific map. Punters can wager on whether the number of rounds will be over or under the amount set by the bookmaker.
- Kills Over/Under: Similar to Rounds Over/Under, the bookmaker will predict a specific number of kills made by a team during a match. Bettors wager whether the final kill total will be over or under that specified by the bookmaker.
- First Map: Bet on which team will win the first map of a match rather than the team that will win the match.
- Map Pistol Round Winners: Every CSGO game consists of two halves, with each team getting 15 rounds on offense and 15 on defense. Both halves start with a “pistol round” where players use just grenades and pistols. Many bookmakers offer lines on which team will win either pistol round for any given map.
- First Kill/First Blood: Many esports betting sites offer bettors the option to place wagers on which team or player will get the first blood / kill of the match.
- Odd/Even Betting: In CSGO matches the number of rounds and kills can vary. Some betting sites offer bets on whether there will be an even or odd number of confirmed wins / kills by each team.
The above aren’t the only types of bets you can make on CS: GO but they are the ones you will be most likely to come across.
- maximilian james robert haley
he is an absolute lad with a p-n-s ranging from 100 – 110 inches. also he is well fit and has at least 5 girls on him at a time. person 1: look its maximilian james robert haley! person 2: you dont say look how many girls their are… and the size of those trousers!
aoce apple open collaboration environment att-tude and orbit control electronics
aocms att-tude and orbit control measurement system
aocpm american osteopathic college of preventive medicine