Esports have been steadily rising in popularity for a number of years with larger prize pools and increased viewership. It is no coincidence that betting on esports has also increased and esports gambling revenue is expected to double from $7 billion to $14 billion in 2020 in part due to the cancellation of traditional sporting events caused by the Covid-19 crisis. One of the most popular esports to wager on is Counter-Strike: Global Offensive or CS: GO for short. Many CS:GO gambling and match betting sites offer a variety of markets for bettors to wager on. The following are some of the most popular CS: GO betting markets offered by bookmakers:
- Match Winner: This is the most basic form of esports bet. Punters wager on which team will win a specific match. Typically bets on the match winner are placed before the event starts. However many sports betting sites also offer live betting and people can place match winner bets even while the game is underway. Some sites will provide live streams of matches or if they don’t you can watch matches live on a number of sites such as Twitch and others.
- Tournament Winner: Another common type of wager is to bet on which team will be the overall winner of a tournament. These bets can be placed before the tournament starts or during the tournament. Of course odds will change as the tournament progresses.
- Round Betting: Punters wager on which team will win a specific round of a match.
- Rounds Over/Under: Some sites offer wagers on how many rounds will be played on a specific map. Punters can wager on whether the number of rounds will be over or under the amount set by the bookmaker.
- Kills Over/Under: Similar to Rounds Over/Under, the bookmaker will predict a specific number of kills made by a team during a match. Bettors wager whether the final kill total will be over or under that specified by the bookmaker.
- First Map: Bet on which team will win the first map of a match rather than the team that will win the match.
- Map Pistol Round Winners: Every CSGO game consists of two halves, with each team getting 15 rounds on offense and 15 on defense. Both halves start with a “pistol round” where players use just grenades and pistols. Many bookmakers offer lines on which team will win either pistol round for any given map.
- First Kill/First Blood: Many esports betting sites offer bettors the option to place wagers on which team or player will get the first blood / kill of the match.
- Odd/Even Betting: In CSGO matches the number of rounds and kills can vary. Some betting sites offer bets on whether there will be an even or odd number of confirmed wins / kills by each team.
The above aren’t the only types of bets you can make on CS: GO but they are the ones you will be most likely to come across.
- non toxic mattress
Definition: A non–toxic memory foam mattress is a mattress that is made without using harsh chemicals. These chemicals include toxic flame retardants, plastics, and various petrochemicals that are found in many conventional mattresses. Additional Information: It’s the age of the conscious consumer, as more and more people realize the toxic effect that everyday objects can have on human […]
- Maltese Islands
Malta is one of the world’s smallest countries area-wise with a 316 square kilometers land area. But don’t be fooled because almost everything else about this country is huge and remarkable. Malta is a historic-rich country, and its location in the Mediterranean has made it one of the must-visit places in this part of the […]
Definition: iGaming is defined as placing a bet on the outcome of an event or game online, and these activities include poker, sports betting, online casinos with the largest share of the market being taken up by sports betting and online casinos. More Information: Why Is The iGaming Industry So Successful In Malta? Malta doesn’t […]
- Mitt Rumley
an alternate name for 2012 presidential candidate mitt romney. almost exclusively used by fellow candidate herman cain. it is thought that cain is trying to trivialize romney’s run; or he is ignorant to romney’s actual name “mitt rumley is a good candidate and all, but i own some pizza joints!” – herman cain, on mitt […]
having mixed feelings about someone or something; being unable to choose between two (usually opposing) courses of action: the whole family was ambivalent about the move to the suburbs. she is regarded as a morally ambivalent character in the play. psychology. of or relating to the coexistence within an individual of positive and negative feelings […]